5 Important Steps to Buying New Homes for Sale in Kelowna
As children grow up and careers start to wind down, many people consider Kelowna the perfect community for retirement. Beautiful summer days, mild winters, a small town friendly atmosphere and relaxed environment all play a part in this decision. Whether you’ve lived in Kelowna for many years or are moving from metro Vancouver, Saskatchewan or beyond, this next stage of life will have you searching new homes for sale in Kelowna.
There are many factors to consider when researching locations. Reflect on the type of lifestyle you want to have, the amenities nearby and the elements that allow you the freedom to enjoy what’s important.
Explore new homes for sale in Kelowna that support your needs as you transition from a busy life with children and work to a new way of living.
As you shop the new homes for sale in Kelowna, think about what the next 25 years will have in store for you. Camber Heights has been impeccably designed as a home suitable for many years ahead. This is not only a wise lifestyle decision but a smart investment.
Kelowna’s real estate experts, Nyrose and Associates, represent Camber Heights and share your excitement of searching new homes for sale in Kelowna. Similar to when you were shopping for your first house, this is a very thrilling time and shouldn’t come with feelings of stress.
Here are 5 important steps to buying new homes for sale in Kelowna:
- The Kelowna real estate market is hot right now and moves lightning fast. Be definitive in the decision that you want to purchase a home in Kelowna. Have a list of wants and needs for your new home such as an open floor plan without stairs, a maintenance free exterior and situated in a quiet community.
- Get qualified for a mortgage. Similar to when you purchased your first home, it is extremely important that you know exactly where you stand financially.
- Speak to a professional realtor and get educated on the options for new homes for sale in Kelowna. At Camber Heights, we have done extensive research and understand the lifestyle our clients want. Not only can we educate our clients on Camber Heights but our experienced local realtors have sold numerous types of Kelowna homes in various areas. Their thorough knowledge of the Okanagan benefits you as they can compare communities based on your lifestyle needs.
- When buying a new home in Kelowna, you need to be aware of certain costs. The advantage of purchasing a maintenance free townhome is that most of the costs involved with home ownership are minimized. Similar to other townhome communities, a monthly maintenance fee will be the only cost for the exterior maintenance. At Camber Heights, we have succeeded at keeping these fees extremely low as affordability is one of our top priorities.
- Do not rush into buying a new home in Kelowna but don’t drag your feet either. Like we said, the real estate market is incredibly strong and moves quickly. Don’t miss the rare opportunity Camber Heights offers in Kelowna home ownership. Finding the perfect home for this new stage of life is essential and we welcome you to explore Camber Heights.
This highly anticipated single level, maintenance free living community offers everything you need for an active lifestyle in the Okanagan including the peace of mind that quality craftsmanship brings. Camber Heights is your little piece of Okanagan heaven to live the wonderful life you deserve.
Phase 1 is already 50% sold! Our on-site sales centre 2161 UPPER SUNDANCE DRIVE WEST KELOWNA, BC is officially open 7 days a week from 1pm-4pm daily for advanced previewing and sales opportunity. Register today and receive the latest information.